Friday, September 16, 2011

The Arrival

I got in to Jerusalem late last night. We flew through Athens and Istanbul into Tel Aviv. It is beautiful here. Surprisingly, it feels a lot like everywhere else. The weather is amazing. It has made me realize more fully that the people in the old and new testament are just people like us. The conflict today is very much like the conflict then. The religions have changed. I love the churches. Previously, I was always a little disappointed that all of these great sights have churches built on top of them. We sung in the Augusta something or other today and the acoustics blew me away. I love looking out at the old city from my room. I am looking at it right now.

1 comment:

  1. That view is incredible. It will be with you for the rest of your life:)

    ReplyDelete