Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Typical Day

In a typical day, I wake up late and then eat a quick breakfast. Then, I go straight to Old Testament with Brother Harper. He is a genius. Then we go to another class. We have Jewish history, Islamic history, and ancient history. I like that stuff. Later in the day we have Arabic. Usually we wait around for an hour after class, eat lunch, and then go out to the city. In the evenings we do normal things like exercise and study. The classes are pretty rigorous. I am doing pretty well in all my classes though. I love the old city. I love walking on the ancient paving stones and passing the places that Christ walked. I love seeing all the different kinds of people and getting accosted by street merchants shouting, "Mormons! Mormons! Come see my shop." Everyone knows who we are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment